Plumbing and Heating Engineer (40 hrs/week)
To support our team in serving clients in the private, commercial and public sector, we are looking to employ a motivated, experienced and qualified plumbing and heating engineer (full time).
• Qualification in Plumbing and Heating (SVQ/NVQ/City Guilds or equivalent)
• Valid CSCS card (Construction Skills Certification Scheme)
• Full/clean driving licence
• Professionalism and friendly manner
• Willingness to take on responsibility for all works carried out
• Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
• Enthusiasm in delivering service excellence
• Full command of the English language
• Valid OFTEC registration (OFTEC trained and assessed)
• Gaelic language skills
• Dynamic, professional working environment
• Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
• 28 days holidays (including bank holidays)
• Full training prospects and development opportunities
Neil Campbell Electrical Contractors Ltd. are an equal opportunities employer.
Interested? Send your detailed CV together with a covering email to: email@example.com
Electrical Contractors Ltd.
41 Airport Road, Balivanich
Isle of Benbecula
phone: 01870 602500
Registered Company (Scotland) Number SC400427